Monday, November 13, 2006

WELCOME!

Family and Friends that aren't in town have been asking me for months to put up pictures of the house and nursery. I've seen several of other first time home buying couples do this on their blog and thought it was pretty cool. I thought it would be the perfect way to invite those family and friends over to our house that live so far away and haven't been able to come for a visit yet! So, Kristy, Ryan, Kathy, Aunt Lora, Doug, Hope, Hannah...all of you family and friends.....WELCOME to our little home!


This is the painting, Kristy! I ended up adding the chocolate (Thanks for that idea, Aunt Sharon!!)!

I just put these two pictures up on the wall....it's the pumpkin pictures that we took this year of the three of us.

I love this time of year!

No comments: