Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dear Daddy,

"I ate a biscuit with jelly for the first time today, daddy! I knew you would want to see me do it....I told mommy to put these pictures on here....I know you miss me and mommy...we miss you and love you bunches! We'll be back in a couple more days!! Grandma and Grandpa's house is really fun w/ all my cousins!!!"
"Kase and I have loads of fun together!"
"Aunt Kristy said I looked like a dog in this picture"



"Cousin Kloe loves to play with me! Sometimes she'll ride in Kobe's carseat w/ grandma and me!!"

"Well, daddy, these are all my cousins that I'm playing with this week! There's lots of them!"

"Here's mommy with g'ma, g'pa, Aunt Leah, and Aunt Kristy!"
"Here's my buddy Kase again! We have so much fun together! May he please come over to my house and play with me Daddy? "
I miss you Daddy! And Love you even more!
Love,
John David




No comments: