Wednesday, November 07, 2007

We passed!!

Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice, Cheese Cake, and Chocolates:-) Yum! Yum!!

David and I both passed the state's real estate test!! Yah!! The hard part is over....or is it just beginnning?!! Ha! We're very excited that classes are done and the test is behind us just in time for the smallest Gossett!!
This picture represents just how much faith friends can have in you....without knowing how we did, a friend of mine brought over these yummy goodies!!! When she came in for Bible Study and had the treats I asked what they were for, she told me for David and I passing the exam...I asked how she knew ( We had just taken it hours before)....she said she just knew we would!! Pretty cool faith, huh? :-) Thanks, Aubrey!!

3 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Congrats guys!

The Blonde Renstroms said...

What a sweet friend! And congrats to you both - we're so proud of ya'll!!!

Christy said...

Way to go!