Sunday, October 21, 2007

35 Weeks!!

Well, the end of October is here...November is around the corner!
We got a picture of us awaiting John David 18 months ago just like this! We were so excited to bring him home with us! Now, we are longing to bring home Hudson! I am even more excited, now that I really know the joy of being a mom! What a blessing! The Lord is so good! I can't even express my heart towards my loving Heavenly Father! My heart is filled with joy and my eyes with tears as I think about all the blessings He has given us! When you know Him, spend time with Him, and enjoy His presence....there's a peace and a joy that can't help but to overtake you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how we miss you.....seeing you expecting....you are beautiful. We are excited to meet our youngest little grandson and see John David. It has been way too long! He is so big now! He is a wonderful combination of Mommie and Daddy. We love you. We'd jump in the car right now and come see you if we could!
Love, Grandma & Grandpa

The Blonde Renstroms said...

You look beautiful, Emily! We can't wait to meet little Hudson!!