Thursday, May 31, 2007

Botanical Gardens

Daddy took John David and I to Botanical Gardens today.....
John David loved playing in the rock fountains...
Thirsty anyone?...yum yum.
Mom was quite amused herself! ha


And he's OFF...he's right there in the center...red shorts...he has no fear of losing his parents that's for sure....
... I think this might have been what he was after!
Huge beach chairs!
Having a serious conversation:-)
They had tons of different "exhibits"....this is the dinosaur one...

Dad played a not-so-nice trick on the little guy.....
...but he liked it....
Then he learned how to do it himself.

This is a very cool little town with Bonsai trees, a train, and house with very little people.....very cool! Then it was time to go home....

But the fun always continues...this picture is a bit fuzzy, but if you can tell.....
... his diaper is still stuck around his waist but dangling.....
I really hope these pictures do this justice....I laughed till I got teary eyed....

2 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Those pictures are great. Can't wait to see you all at the beach! Can you bring those chairs by chance?

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Ha! ha! Those diaper pictures are so funny! Yeah, I agree with Nat.. I'd love one of those chairs for the beach this summer! :-)