Saturday, December 24, 2011

Just thinking and praising

I was just thinking about my boys and thanking my Father for such good good gifts.


We have been so proud of J. He has had a broken collar bone but still cheering on his bball team. He was so tough but finally dad said no more and he had to sit out a couple of games. This last game he played and had such a great time! I love watching him laugh and have so much fun! He is so special to me! I love seeing how God works in him at such a young age.


Sweet Huddy! He ate three big slices of meat Iover's pizza at mellow mushroom the other day! I just want to eat him up!! :-) He makes me smile! He is the best snuggler in the entire world! He gives some good hugs and kisses too! He is such a good boy! We are so blessed!


Little gw! We had just finished baking a cake and he licked the icing before I had a chance to stop him! It makes me smile to think about how many times i say to this lil guy: "no wild-man graham, you gentleman graham" sometimes he will laugh and say "no mom, I just graham"...oh boy...graham is so much fun! I love his laugh and personality!


I trust our Father has such good plans for each of these boys. It's precious to me to think about how God will use these boys and their personalities and their strengths and weaknesses. Oh how I pray and long that Jesus would become their treasure. That the worth of Christ in their lives would make them bold, courageous, and so so humble. Father, mark these precious young boys for your kingdom. For your praise. Your glory. Your fame.

For you are worthy. Thank you, Jesus.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ward Happenings said...

Gigi and Pops are blessed beyond measure! Indeed God has a special plan for these precious boys.

Amy said...

Such a sweet post Em! Your boys are so precious!