Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pictures!!


I can't believe how many pictures I have to choose from!! John David has been enjoying taking pictures lately, so he's been snapping them...and when the camera is just laying around, it sure is a lot easier to pick it up to get a few yourself! So here's some random ones....



John David showing me what to do on a changing table...


Crazy boys before bedtime!!





I love this face!



Hud was in the middle of telling J (not too lovingly) to get out of the way so I could take a picture of him...oh boy....






Greg helping us put the little boys to bed....I thought this was such a sweet picture....






I love times like this!




Hud eating icecream at Dairy Cream with two spoons...it didn't take but a couple of bites until he got a brain freeze.....wish I could've gotten a picture of that face- ouch!!!!








More icecream!





Graham pretending to watch TV like his big brothers.....





Hut got a hair cut!! I should take more pictures in this hallway...look at that tan!! ha!




Got to go to the lake again! Thanks Ms. Suzanne!!

We were able to celebrate Kent's 14th birthday on the lake! So much fun!

No comments: