Monday, February 15, 2010

January Fun....


okay, so maybe you all in NC send us pictures of five feet snow men..well, look at this! Aren't you impressed?!! (come on, Kali, I know you are:-) )
After the snow ball fight and the creation of our little, tiny snowman I think John David was ready to go inside...
...But wherever Hudson can find anything to eat...
...He is happy!!





Baking With Dad...
I had to snap some pics of this...
I refrained from saying anything while this was going on...I just laughed and took pictures...


First rule of baking with dad: Eat pure brown sugar
"More please?"
2nd Rule: send a three year old to get eggs out of fridge (i did intervene here)
Third rule: Dad must perform as a juggler
Fourth rule: the absence of pants is okay...even on the kitchen counter (I did thoroughly clean that counter afterwards...) And a foot on the stove...no big deal (Yes, one movement of the big toe and the stove top could come on....)


Yes, David was juggling eggs.....

yummy...he was eating brown sugar the whole time....he actually asked for brown sugar the next day for his snack...oh boy!
Three little boys...




Graham is getting BIG!!
Graham has been sitting up and crawling around for a good time now...he's trying to walk but not quite there yet unless a sofa or a table is there for help! You can see his mouth full of teeth here....







This pic is of John David at the same age...I don't think I could tell them apart!

No comments: