Monday, March 23, 2009

Fishers of Men

Follow me and I will make you fishers of men.
I'm in the middle of reading this book right now- for the first time. I don't know what to say abt. it besides that it has been such a huge encouragement to me. We've been going through Adam Stanley's series GO FISH on Sunday nights. This book has seemed to go right along with it.

This is one my favorite books about family. It goes right along with becoming fishers of men as well. It talks about the huge crisis of the American Christian family- the crisis between belief and action. We got the book through Liberty a couple of years back and I've gone through it a couple of times now- always keeping it close...like Shepherding a Child's Heart and Raising Kid's for True Greatness it's been a great book for us to go back to often. I will probably share some things out of it soon.


No comments: