Tuesday, March 27, 2007

His Word Runs Swiftly

As my heart is pounding and I'm sitting awe-struck of my God I have to shout it...shout just how beautiful is my Lord! His understanding is completely limitless. I praise Him that He is God and I am not. That He knows my every thought, my every hurt, my every moment of utter happiness, my every moment of being. How I long for Him and am satisfied and content and filled with Joy in His peresence! Praise Him! He is worthy! I have tasted that the Lord is good...nothing will seperate me from His love! He is my Savior. My Lord. My contentment. My rest. My energy. My heart's movement. The breath that formed the world whispers into my heart His power, beauty, and love. He tells me that He knows what is best for me and His law is for my good, that if I would listen and obey, not forgetting but paying attention that my peace...my peace would be like the rivers and my righteousness like the waves of the sea. He's telling me that He knows that I am but dust, but that He has given me everything I need for all life and godliness. That He is God. His hands are holding me. Those same hands that were pierced for me are holding me- His voice may twist me and strip me bare, but those hands. Oh those hands! He does nothing worthless. He twists and strips so we will all cry GLORY! Those hands are there. Spread wide. His voice is oh so gentle. His whisper. You are mine and I am yours. My understanding is so limited, but His- LIMITLESS. I just am overcome by His beauty. As I sit here in wonder of all His deeds, who He is...I pray I would look to the unseen. For I know He is alive and at work. I know I am loved. Praise Him!! The rocks will not cry out in my place! He is God and there is none like Him. I am but the clay. He is the potter. How could I turn things upside down? He wants me to seek Him! He has not told us this so I would seek Him in vain. He has spoken the truth. Believe. I have found the Word and when it was found I did eat it. It was the joy and rejoicing of mine heart. He is doing new things! Percieve it! He is making ways in the wasteland and streams in the desert. He has made the sand a boundary for the sea. How can we not tremble? He will quiet us with His love and rejoice over us with singing. In quiteness and trust is our strength. For we are to God the aroma of Christ. Who are we? I must believe. God help me overcome my unbelief!

In view off How beautiful and powerful our God is, we would love to invite you guys to continue to pray for our tiny unborn baby. I have experienced a bit of trouble with the pregnancy thus far. Now, we are in a waiting period...to see if the baby will continue to develop. We went to the doctor and things looked "weak " as they put it. What encouragement the words of our Savior brings..."In weakness I am strong." As we wait on Him during this time, walking in the ways of His laws, His name and renown are the desires of our hearts. Jesus' words "It is for God's glory so that the Lord may be glorified through it" brings such a smile to my face. For a display of His splendor. How great He truly is. Our earthly eyes see the way things seem to be, but until we look into the invisible we see not the way things truly are. With spiritual eyes, we look on the invisible. The invisible hand of the Almighty. Invisible, perhaps, but far, very far from unseen.





2 comments:

The Blonde Renstroms said...

We'll be praying for this little life! We love you guys.

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

You guys, and especially this little one, continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
The Aquilas