Thursday, February 08, 2007

Surprise!!!

On Tuesday, February 6, John David and I snuck out of the house...

We went to the Huntsville lab to run a blood test on mommy....
Snickers...just incase...I didn't want to faint:-)
Wednesday around lunch time the Dr. called with the results....
I surprised David with an early Valentine's Date....and a photo album card...
The card told "Our story"
It told the story of meeting at Liberty in 2003. Then our dating....and marriage in 2005. Then John David in 2006....then it said...

"Now as we look into our future....
God that knows us better than we know ourselves....
has blessed us with our second child."


The Lord is so awesome!! His goodness and grace is beyond comprehension!!
"Our hearts leap with Joy!"



5 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

I am so excited for you guys! When Adam called me this morning all he had to say was, "I talked to David this morning" and I just blurted out, "They're pregnant aren't they?" :) I guess it's my pregnant intuition. :) Congrats!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily, David and little John David. We are so excited for you. Now your fun is really beginning! How awesome God is - I have been praying for you to have some good news for the past couple of weeks! Yeah!!! We love you guys!
Jeff Rachel Abby Caleb and Eli

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. We will be praying for your health and for the strong and gentle hand of God to hold your sweet, little baby close to His heart. Thanks for so faithfully keeping us updated. Be blessed...well, you already are.

Much love to you...all 4.

~Josh, Nicole & Alanna

Joshua & Aubrey said...

WooHoo! Congratulations!

Love,
Josh, Aubrey, Thomas, & Sarah Grace

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! I know that this is what you both wanted and I am thankful that we serve a God who gives us the desires of our heart! It will be fun to see you develop a little round belly once again! We'll be praying for your health and strength!

Love,

Uncle Doug, Aunt Lora, Hope & Hannah