Sunday, April 09, 2006

North Carolina News!!

The biggest news in NC....Kase Hazelwood is here!!
Kase was born April 3rd, 2006 to my sister and bro-in-law, Kristy and Ryan. Kase was 8 lbs. 5 oz., 20 inches long, and two weeks early! I haven't been able to see him yet, but they say he's got big hands and feet and lots of cute blonde hair! Kali and Kobe, his sister and brother, are already very proud of him!
GBC shower weekend.....
The "Luttrell Girls"
Kristy, Leah, and me at my NC shower. You can see my cute little niece, Kloe, in the corner!

Two proud grandparents!


'Lil Hazelwood and 'Lil Gossett!

I never thought I would be pregnant the same time as one of my sisters!! It's Kristy's third and our first! She said I was too tall that I should shrink a little bit!


Kristy's two weeks ahead of me!!

Happy Birthday, Kali!!

My niece, Kali Rhen, and her friends at her seventh birthday party! The little smiling boy in the green is Kobe, my nephew...isn't he cute?! And you can see Miss Kloe again on the left....with her cool pig tails!


No comments: