Monday, June 23, 2008

Picnic Fun...

Okay, so we are officially back and going...we have internet at our house!! yah!! Instead of trying to catch you guys up to the present, which would take hours that I don't have, I'm just going to start fresh with this week....

We went for a walk and a little summer picnic at the park!!
Don't you love pictures that bring a smile to your face....that's these for me!
Like always...

J found a huge hole right beside our blanket- it looked like a possible snake home...we discovered it at the end of the afternoon...who knows what it was, but I didn't like it!
We missed you dad! I was trying to surprise Dad at work and take him along with us....but I didn't do a very good job and he was already eating when I called....sad day! Next time, dad!
He took his job of carrying the blanket so seriously:-)
This is where I use to run and walk when I was pregnant w/ John David....We lived in an apartment complex right next to this trail...

Nice fake smile, J!


No comments: