Thursday, December 21, 2006

John David's Very First Christmas!

We decided to have our Christmas morning this morning before daddy left for work since we'll be in NC on the 25th!!
I bet this will be the only year we have to wake John David up to open gifts:-) He's excited though!!
His stocking!!
He liked his little cars! I think his favorite was the Range Rover:-) ha!
His first gift from Dad and Mom!



He loves bath time already...so we thought we'd get him something that splashes....he loved it! You pull the ducky and off it goes to the other side of the tub splashing! Daddy picked this out!




Won't he be handsome!?! This is his very first tie :-) He'll be stylin'!

Daddy got some new jeans!

David was a little sneaky...I had been wanting this certain belt and had made some little hints...he knew i would feel the present...i did....well i thought I had felt leather and a belt buckle with this little get up he had! I hadn't! We said we wouldn't do stockings this year to each other, so he had the perfect place to hide something!


I still got my belt:-) yah!




No comments: